Our Minimalist landscaping package was designed around the needs of clients that simply don’t want to have to worry about their lawn. We will tidy up the lawn in the spring, cut the grass weekly throughout the season, and remove leaves in the fall.
Our Minimalist Package includes:
- Spring cleanup: We will visit your property once in the spring to remove leaves and small sticks that have fallen over the winter from your lawn and garden beds.
- Weekly lawn maintenance: The lawn will be cut weekly mid-April through the first week in November at a height of 4″. During October, we will also bag and remove all fallen leaves from your lawn to keep it from getting smothered. One final lawn cutting will be performed with your fall cleanup in November or December which will be performed at 2.5″ to account for some slow winter growth. At each visit, we will string trim edges, vertical edge around paved surfaces, and blow everything off for a clear finish.
- Fall cleanup: To prepare your property for the winter, we will make one visit from the first week in November through the middle of December to remove fallen leaves & small sticks from the lawn and planting bed areas to protect the lawn against snow mold & other winter fungal diseases. Herbaceous & non-woody perennials will be cut back to prepare them for the winter.
- Free: Monthly property inspection to assess the overall health of your landscape.
- Free: Annual in-person consultation.
- Free: Comprehensive soil testing.
- Encroaching lawn obstructions: Cut back low lying limbs and encroaching brush throughout property. Performed once each in June, July, and August.
- Environmentally-friendly lawn care: You will receive a total of 6 lawn applications.
- Step 1- Early Spring Lawn Booster with Crabgrass Pre-Emergent: We will apply a balanced early spring fertilizer with crabgrass control.
- Step 2- Spring Feeding & Lime Rejuvenator: On this application, we will apply a balanced fertilizer high in nitrogen to really green-up your lawn, as well as granular limestone to help improve soil quality, pH and nutrient uptake.
- Step 3- Bio-Infused Fertilizer with Grub Control: This application will prepare your lawn for the summer heat, while also preventing grubs and other surface and sub-surface insects.
- Step 4- Summer Lawn Protection: This application will help keep your lawn healthy during the hot summer months, by supplying key nutrients and minerals.
- Step 5- Fall Feeding & Lime Revival: This application will awaken your lawn after the hot summer, giving it the boost it will need to revive and replenish itself, while also reducing soil acidity.
- Step 6- Winter Preparation: This application will prepare your lawn for winter and ensures overall health and bounce-back in the spring.
Check out our other packages below!
|Monthly Property Inspection||FREE||FREE||FREE|
|Gardening||none||9 hours||18 hours|
|855 Fertilization Program||optional||optional||optional|
|Encroaching Lawn Obstructions||optional||optional||optional|
What you can expect with 855-RILAWNS!
✔️Our employees are fully-background checked and uniformed.
✔️We have full-time office personnel to answer the phone and any questions or concerns.
✔️We have $1,000,000 liability and workers compensation insurance.
✔️We are reliable- we come as scheduled. Period.
✔️We offer text message notifications of dispatched work.
✔️We offer convenient autopay by credit/debit card.
✔️Our mowing blades are sharpened daily for a healthy, clean-cut lawn.
✔️Our organic-based fertilizing program is safe for kids & pets.
✔️We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.