Is your lawn looking a little lackluster? Are there more weeds growing across the backyard than grass? If so, let 855-RILAWNS help you create a gorgeous green space with our lawn renovation services.
Our renovation process begins by thoroughly assessing your lawn for environmental conditions and other causes of lawn damage. We may recommend a soil sample to check nutrient levels and soil pH to look at your soil’s overall fertility.
Based on our assessment, we may recommend one treatment or amendment or a group, depending on the type and extent of lawn damage.
Lawn treatments vary from adding an amendment like lime or grub control to aeration and overseeding. Or, we may suggest a more labor-intensive renovation option like seeding or laying new sod.
We always involve the homeowner in the decision, clearly outlining each renovation option’s benefits, drawbacks, and costs.
855-RILAWNS Lawn Renovation Options
Our 855-RILAWNS Lawn Renovation services include:
- Aeration & Overseeding
- Top Soil/Loam Delivery & Installation
- Conventional Seeding
- Sod Installation
Aeration & Overseeding
Using our state-of-the-art aeration machine, we’ll poke thousands of holes in your lawn with its spinning tines. The process helps alleviate soil compaction, improve root development, enhance water movement, and boost the overall health of the lawn. Over time, the 2 to 3-inch-long plugs of soil will settle back into the lawn.
We then apply an enhanced seed mix blend of fescue, perennial ryegrass, and Kentucky bluegrass for optimal results.
Top Soil/Loam Delivery & Installation
If your lawn requires a layer of new topsoil, we will deliver and apply screened loam to your property. This organic-rich medium gives your new seed or sod a better place to take, so you’ll see successful results.
Hydroseeding combines seed, fertilizer, mulch, water, and a special tackifying agent to create a slurry. This slurry is then sprayed onto the ground in an even coating. Hydroseeding offers several advantages, including rapid seed germination, uniform coverage, and the ability to cover large areas quickly.
Our hydroseeding partners at Always Green Hydroseeding, Inc. offer only the best products carefully selected to produce turf-quality results.
Your existing lawn may or may not require the addition of new topsoil before hydroseeding. But, in most cases, we recommend both for successful germination.
Like hydroseeding, our conventional seeding service yields the best results by adding new topsoil or loam. After spreading a new layer of soil across your yard, we’ll spread an enhanced seed mix blend of fescue, perennial ryegrass, and Kentucky bluegrass to create a beautiful lawn.
If you’re looking for immediate satisfaction, sod installation may be the option for you! It is the most labor-intensive and comes with a higher price tag, but with some consistent watering and a little TLC, your new lawn will be ready to use much quicker!
We have several cool-season grass varieties to choose from, and we’ll gladly make recommendations on which type of sod will work best in your yard.
Benefits of Renovating Your Lawn
- Enhanced Curb Appeal: A beautifully renovated lawn significantly enhances your property’s appearance. It creates an excellent first impression for visitors and passersby.
- Improved Property Value: A lush, healthy lawn can increase the resale value of your property. Potential buyers often prioritize well-kept outdoor spaces, and a renovated lawn contributes to the overall attractiveness of your home.
- Weed and Pest Control: Renovating your lawn helps stop weed and pest issues. Removing and replacing unhealthy grass can help control weed growth, and proper maintenance practices contribute to a more resilient lawn that is less susceptible to pests.
- Healthier Grass and Soil: Renovation involves activities like aeration, overseeding, and soil amendment, which promote healthier grass and improve soil quality. This results in a more robust, resilient turf that can withstand environmental stressors like heat and drought.
- Improved Water Efficiency: A well-planned lawn renovation can include incorporating water-efficient practices and technologies, such as using drought-resistant grass varieties, leading to water savings.
- Erosion Control: A renovated lawn with adequate ground cover helps prevent soil erosion. The grass roots stabilize the soil, reducing the chance of erosion caused by water runoff.
- Enhanced Recreational Use: Renovating your lawn creates a more inviting, usable outdoor space. A well-maintained lawn provides an enjoyable environment for family activities, neighborhood gatherings, or personal relaxation.
- Environmental Benefits: Healthy lawns help environmental sustainability by capturing carbon dioxide, producing oxygen, and supporting biodiversity.
- Reduced Maintenance Costs: While there is an upfront expense when you renovate your lawn, the long-term benefits can include lower maintenance costs. A healthy lawn has fewer weed, insect, and disease problems and requires less ongoing intervention—ultimately saving you time and money in the future.
Expect the Best With Our Lawn Renovation Services
Everyone here at 855-RILAWNS aims to always give you an environmentally friendly, low maintenance, low-impact, sustainable lawn. We are committed to using the best products, not only with your lawn’s best interest in mind but also protecting your home, family, and community.
With over twenty years of experience working with all different types of lawns, we’re confident with our lawn renovation services, we can turn your lawn into the lush, green masterpiece you’ve always wanted.