Our standard lawn maintenance package includes cutting the grass (bagging additional), trimming the edges, and blowing grass off the driveway and paved areas.
We can maintain your lawn on whatever schedule you would like:
• Weekly: Services mid April through 1st week in November. Approximately 32 cuts. Cut grass, trim edges, and blow grass off paved areas. Grass clippings are mulched and recycled back into lawn from April to September. Grass will be bagged and removed beginning in September when crabgrass is flowering. Leaves in grass areas will be bagged and removed from October 1st. Grass is cut at 4″ from March to October and at 3″ from October until the last cut.
• Bi-Weekly: Services mid April through 1st week in November. Approximately 16 cuts. Cut grass, trim edges, and blow grass off paved areas. Grass clippings are mulched and recycled back into lawn from April to September.
Why Choose Us?
• We sharpen our blades daily to ensure a clean cut; dull blades make your lawn susceptible to drought and diseases
• We cut at a healthy height to discourage crabgrass, scalping, or burning of your lawn
• If you also use one of our fertilizing programs, we will keep our eyes open for and address lawn problems on each maintenance visit
• We spray weeds on a separate visit from the mowing for the most effective weed control
• But most importantly: WE CARE!